The benefit of choosing Potsdam Specialty Paper Inc. (PSPI) really comes down to our commitment to eliminating the hurdles label and tag customers face. PSPI can offer a wide variety of label and tag base stock products with the conformability, durability and design receptivity that will meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Synthetic fiber reinforced papers offer added durability and strength.
- Moisture-resistant, smooth surface properties and coatings to reduce smudging.
- Exceptional fold qualities and resistant to curling.
- Compatible with common label printing inks, varnishes and pressure sensitive adhesives.
- Can be die-cut, embossed and drilled.
- Latex reinforced for three-dimensional strength
- Clean, smooth surface for printing and coating
End Uses / Products:
- Appliance labels
- Ski lift tags
- Airline baggage tags
- Computer labels
- Clothing tags
- RFID labels
- Mattress / Furniture tags
- Shelf labels
- Barcode labels
- Hazmat / chemical labels
- Any pressure sensitive and gummed adhesive labels
You can view this information as part of our Product Catalog by clicking here to download the PDF.
Contact us today so our experienced R&D team can get started on your specific applications and technical requirements.
Print our product guide (557 kb PDF).